- I agree to follow safe sleeping practices in line with SIDS recommendations.
- I agree to check with my GP if my baby has any medical conditions which prevent them from being sleep trained safely.
- I agree to disclose any medical condition to the baby sleep consultant which my baby has.
- I agree to the information surrounding my baby to be used in case studies, no identifying information will be used, all names will be changed.
- I agree to pay the invoice within 7 days or additional fee’s may be added to the bill.
- In the event of outstanding invoices, customers are liable for interest on the invoice amount at the rate of 12.5% per month from the sleep assessment date until the date on which payment in full is received.
- In the event of outstanding invoices, Baby Sleep Consultant will refer the balance to a collection agency. Any collection costs incurred from the collection agency will be the responsibility of the customer.
- I agree to pay the invoice prior to the assessment date and acknowledge that if the invoice hasn’t been paid that my sleep assessment may not be written.
- I understand that my sleep assessment is meant for my baby and I only and should not be shared with a third party.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to assessment schedule date will only be refunded 50% of the fee. Prior to 48 hours 100% will be refunded.
- Over seas bookings incur a $5.00 booking fee as all overseas payments are processed via paypal.
- Travel charges are set as first 20km FREE, 77c per km there after is added to your home consult or coffee group bill.
Any changes you make to your babies sleeping or eating arrangements are your decision and we at Baby Sleep Consultant only make suggestions for change, of which you are responsible for choosing to implement.
The following Terms and Conditions govern this Baby Sleep Consultant Web site. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement with these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the Web site.
Baby Sleep Consultant provides the www.babysleepconsultant.com.au Web site to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics, including family and child sleep practices. All the information on this Web site is published in good faith and for general information and educational purpose only. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site.
From our Web site,